Video Presentation - Tutorial
We encourage the members of the Danish Society for Pharmacoepidemiology are to share their research, and this is a way to do this. With the videopresentations you'll have the opportunity to create a short video and present your research here on the DSFE website.
To standardise the presentations, we have some guidelines to follow:
- The length should not be more than 5 minutes
- The following structure is encouraged
It is entirely up to you, how you present your research. We do not demand powerpoint presentations, so feel free to surprise us! You can find an example of a video presentation here.
Here are some tutorials, if it is the first time you are doing a screen recording
- Mac: Use Mac’s own Quicktime app.
- Windows: Several free programs exist. Here is an example with Bandicamp
The recordings tend to be quite large, and therefore it is recommended that you upload them to your own Dropbox account and send af Dropbox-link to this mail.
The mail should include the following information:
- The study title
- Name and title of presenter
- A short description of the study
- A link to the paper if it is published