Danish Society for Pharmacoepidemiology strive to promote the development of pharmacoepidemiology in Denmark. You will be able learn about pharmacoepidemiology and contribute to the development of this discipline by joining us. The society is open to anyone who is interested in pharmacoepidemiology in the health sector, the academic institutions and industry.
As a member we offer you:
- One annual scientific meeting where:
- Phamacoepidemiologists from Denmark meet
- Senior researchers present central topics
- Competition for best oral presentation for PhD students is held
- The society inform about relevant conferences by e-mail to all members
- Courses for DSFE members are occasionally offered (which are free for members)
- Theme days are offered (which are free for members) and
- “Webinars” are occasionally held with discussion of topics relevant to pharmacoepidemiologists (access at DSFE website).
- We aim at a low membership fee
1 calendar year member fee is 250 DKK.
You have to be a member of another LVS society. Otherwise an additional fee of 100 DKK for non-doctors and 200 DKK for doctors will be charged. Find a list of LVS societies here
To join, please click here
In case of any problems, please contact DSFE: